Jewel in the Crown in a Dress Circle Address
Belmont Terrace has always been recognized for not only having that away from it all feeling whilst still being on the lower slopes and just a minute or two to SH2 but also because of its high end individualistic homes in mature settings on larger than average plots.
The home has recently undergone a stylist renovation which includes,
- Been made cosy and snug with new radiator central heating throughout; holding that heat in with Double Glazing, underfloor, ceiling and external walls insulation.
- New décor including paint, carpet and beautifully restored native timber floors.
- Fab new kitchen with a very large walk in pantry with a workbench.
- Two lovely modern bathrooms and a large new laundry/utility room.
- Upstairs - 2 smaller double bedrooms.
Downstairs - The very large main bedroom has a sitting area in the bay window, lovely views & an ensuite.
The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are exceptionally large and currently used as home office/studios one has a feature wood burner perfect to cosy up on wet Sundays.
- The spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living flow through doors to a deck and out to the private, northwest sunny and flat lawn with fruit trees as well as berry bushes and veggies in raised beds
- Relax while watching the native birds; Tuis and Kerarus in the Kowhai trees and the Fantails flitting about above the lawn. Cooking and entertaining will never be a chore here with this beautiful green outlook.
- There is a large single garage and attached tool shed and plenty of off-street parking. Easy walk to the Belmont School underpass - the Hutt River walking and biking trail and all the delights of the Belmont Regional Park.
Belmont is more of a way of life than just a place to live.
Deadline Sale closes Thursday the 21st of July 2022 at Midday.